Sunday, April 4, 2010

Who's Sorry Now?

A couple years ago, I found my dream job. I was working for Ghoststitchers. Customers would send them their WIP's or UFO's and they would send them out to their network of "ghoststitchers." One time, I got a project I was having trouble getting to look right so I sent it back explaining I didn't want to completely ruin a customer's work and could they give it to another stitcher to finish. I never heard from them again! They dropped me so fast it made my head spin! I emailed them several times but no reply. They at least could have had the courtesy of telling me they were dropping me. But no, nothing, nada, zip! I just couldn't get over how rude they were! I hate that it happened and I've apologized through emails but to no avail. I guess everything happens for a reason, I just wish I had one in this case.

No comments:

Post a Comment